1.http://cafe.daum.net/4toeic
Recently, I try to get TOEIC high score so, i often visit this cafe.
Actually, this cafe concetrated on only TOEIC first. But recently, information about getting a job added too. So, there are many information for Interview, resume and so on.
If you also try to get TOEIC high score or get a job, this cafe is helpful to you.
2. http://blog.daum.net/wgamjs
I love watching America Drama as well as Korea Drama. Recently i am watching America Drama "Gossip girl". Downloading drama need to much capacity. But this cafe offer watching drama in this cafe to anyone who want it. So, i visit this cafe nearly every day.
3. http://www.cyworld.com
Cyworld is famous for personal mini homepage in Korea.
I can meet many friends who is schoolmate when i was elementary and middle school by mini homepage. Now, I often visit their homepages and say hello each other.

0 comments to My Favorite sites:
Post a Comment